- Does your life feel out of balance and control?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed?
- Are you suffering from negative thoughts or behaviors?
- Are you late for every event or never complete projects?
- Are you feeling isolated and starting to refrain from socializing?
- Are you avoiding your own home because of the stuff and things waiting for you behind closed doors?
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed just looking at the piles of stuff you keep promising yourself you’ll clear away someday?
- Do you fear you’ll be judged if people find out how “cluttered and disorganized” your life really is?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, please understand that you are not alone. Dr. Darnita L. Payden has discovered that with the many challenging issues facing people today maintaining a functional and organized life and home falls to the bottom of the priority list. The good news is that you can turn around years of negative habits, disorganization and accumulated clutter with this reassuring and energizing program. Attending one of Dr. Payden’s workshop trainings or working individually with her will be one of the best things you’ve done for yourself and your family in a long time. You’ll discover, in a gentle, nonjudgmental way that Dr. Payden will:
- Walk you through a process that may seem insurmountable right now, to assess what should be done first, step-by-step.
- Guide you through an honest discussion of what led you to this point (loss of a loved one, job or pet, divorce, or other life changing issue).
- Use the power of pictures to provide proof of your progress.
- Identify your strengths and talents; support and encourage you.
- Help you win the war of the words with the inner critic who is making you feel ashamed and hopeless.
Click on a link to download or view a full brochure:
Philippians 4:13-I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
All information is strictly used by Dr. DClutter™, a division of PreciousOnes™ LLC, is confidential and will never be shared or sold without your expressed permission.